Monday, January 12, 2015

A Short Sabbatical

Good Monday Morning to my faithful reader...er...readers. :-)

Actually, I am grateful for many who read these posts and especially those who interact with me on Facebook and Twitter.

The purpose of this post is to let you know I am going to step back from the blog for a little while in order to devote more intense effort to the first part of a decades-old writing project. A project which MUST be put behind me so I can more forward to the next part of that goal. This comes at a time when recent weeks have seen some terrific additions to ministry opportunities which also demand time.

Beyond the writing project, I hope to get a jump on the blog work so that I will be ahead of the curve and not let the devotional thoughts go idle when life-interruptions get a foot in the door. By the way, I do that with my through-the-Bible-in-a-year reading. Through January and February I aim at being two months ahead so that interruptions will not force me to read-for-reading's sake as the end of the year approaches.

All that being said, your prayers would be appreciated as I zero in on these self-assigned must-do tasks at hand.

Thank you for giving me the opportunity to invest in your thought life.

h h comings

No comments:

Post a Comment